However, they cannot assure 100% effective coverage in every corner of Ireland. In some regions you can find it impossible to make any calls, never mind get online. The key factors that affect the quality of mobile network coverage include:
- Which mobile provider you use;
- Distance from the nearest base station;
- Peculiarities of your terrain;
- Different obstacles in surrounding area: tall building, thick walls of your own home etc.
Desperately there’s usually not much to do about bad reception. Almost all possible options involve some additional software, having landline or wireless network or up-to-date cell phone to download an amplifying application.
What is more effective and less demanding it’s the use of Mobile signal booster in Ireland.
It's an equipment designed to amplify mobile signal and boost its coverage in determined area. The functioning principal is simple: the outdoor antenna catches mobile signal from the nearest base station and transfers it to the repeater unit that amplifies this signal. Then the indoor antenna transmits it and covers your place with strong and stable network.
Among the differentiating parameters of mobile signal booster (Ireland) there are:
- Coverage. Nikrans boosters can cover from 100 to 5000 m² (1100 - 54000 ft²) depending on booster’s power.
- Signal type. There is an array of single- and multiband boosters that can amplify GSM phone calls, 3G Internet and even new technology of 4G/LTE (for data exchange).
- Application. The mobile signal booster in Ireland help to improve a weak network of national providers not only inside buildings like in all above mentioned cases, but also while driving thanks to special booster kits for car.
The mounting of all modes of mobile signal booster is easy and does not require any advanced technical skills.
Thereby installing the mobile signal booster in Ireland will make the best use of your mobile devices.