If you are having signal problems the worst decision would be to wait for your operator to increase its strength, for as time goes by the situation is unlikely to change for the better. If you really want to get rid of 3G signal issues, read how to improve 3G signal right now. For an effective solution to the problem, it is recommended to use a professional device – a 3G signal booster.
A 3G booster creates a “copy” of the coming signal. As a rule this device operates in full-duplex mode, which means that the booster is able not only to receive radio waves from the cell tower of the operator, but also to send them back from your cell phone or other 3G device.
The 3G signal booster is specifically developed equipment that is able to create convenient 3G environment and ensure stable 3G connection. Every repeater for 3g is an effective and quite easy-to-use device that easily resolves the issue of how to improve 3G signal at home. It includes two antennas and a power supply. The principle function of the booster is very simple:
- The first step is to catch the weak 3G signal from the cellular tower. For this purpose you install the exterior antenna on the roof or outside your house. The higher you mount it, the better it will receive the signal.
- The received signal then goes through the coaxial cable. Thanks to the latest amplification technology the signal gets intensified.
- After that, the improved 3G signal goes to the indoor antenna which, in turn, distributes it in your house creating a convenient 3G environment.
Note that all mobile phones and other devices that support 3G connections will benefit from the signal improved by the our boosters. The only requirement is to stay within the range which the device can cover. Incidentally, coverage is the major parameter to consider when choosing the best 3G booster for your home:
- If your house is smaller than 150 m2, the basic model of a 3G wireless phone booster will be suitable for you. This model is compact yet effective. It is ideal for small private houses, basement locations, garages, etc.
- If you require it to cover larger areas of up to 300 to 500m2, you need to choose a cell phone 3G amplifier which is able to cover such a territory. It must be a powerful device with the latest amplification technology.
- The most universal equipment is a dual band repeater. Its uniqueness consists in the ability to work on two different frequencies at the same time. Choosing such a device will improve your 3G signal and your GSM cellular connection, solving two problems with a single piece of equipment.
Having learnt how to improve 3G signal at home using a 3G repeater, you have a unique chance to get rid of the issue once and for all. Moreover, having stable 3G Internet you save your time and nerves by receiving the wide possibilities of 3G mobile Internet.