Order Cancellation Policy

MyAmplifiers cares about their customers’ satisfaction with the order process. And we understand that there are different situations, including when customers cannot complete the order or receive the package.

At Myamplifiers you have the right to cancel your order within 24 hours.

How to cancel your order?

  1. Within 24 hours after making an order contact our support department - support@myamplifiers.com
  2. Include in the email your Order ID and problem overview.
  3. Stay in contact with our manager to consider possible solutions (moneyback or model exchange).
  4. Follow personal instructions given by our support manager.
  5. Wait for the refund to the same card or bank account that was used for the purchase.

In case of timely order cancellation before shipping, we compensate 95% of the sum, the other 5% are deducted by banks as Nuvei fee.

We also notify you that if your order has already been shipped, you shall get the parcel first and then follow personal guidance from our manager to return the device and get the refund or the replacement. For any questions concerning the order cancellation, contact us.

Hebt u een probleem met het signaal van uw mobiele telefoon? Wij regelen dit voor u.

Een comfortabele en stabiele mobiele verbinding is met slechts één klik voor u beschikbaar. Laat het ons weten over uw probleem en ontvang professionele hulp.

of neem gewoon contact met ons op: contact@myamplifiers.com, +16178610605 (Verkoop), +(44)2045770585 (After-sales support), Verkoop Chat